Worse, are you in the high-risk age bracket of 55+ who are at the mercy of organizations who tend to force more experienced workers out because of their age? (Don’t believe this, ask your friends who are fired and can’t find jobs the last few decades of their life).
Leveraging your life experience for extra income as a trained Christian Coach could be your answer. Listen to what the media says about this new industry –
“If you want to build your business and at the same time have a rewarding personal life, you call a coach.” – Denver Post
“Today’s managers, professionals and entrepreneurs are hiring coaches to help them with time management, a change in career or balancing their work and personal lives.” – Fortune Magazine
“Who, exactly, seeks out a coach? Winners who want even more out of life.” – Chicago Tribune
“Got a nagging feeling that your life could be more fulfilling? Want to change direction but aren’t sure how to do it? Here’s how to jump start your new life today? Hire a personal coach.”- Modern Maturity Magazine
“People who want to stand out at work or face a job crisis increasingly turn to career coaches.” – The Wall Street Journal
“The number of executives hiring personal coaches is rocketing as more and more professionals turn to outside help for advice in how to manage their day, dollars, employee’s, develop better leadership skills and maximize effectiveness.”- London Evening Standard
“Recent studies show business coaching and executive coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organization.” – HR Monthly, (published by The Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
“If you’re thinking of overhauling your career to achieve a more fulfilling life, consider joining the estimated 100,000 Americans who annually enlist the help of a personal coach each year.” – Money Magazine
“Coaching is an action-oriented partnership that, unlike psychotherapy which delves into patterns of the past, concentrates on where you are today and how you can reach your goals.” – Time Magazine
ICCA is the global leader in Christian Coaching with thousands of members who want to make a difference. Are you ready to move forward as a Coach?
Here are the 3 things you need to have in place right now so you don’t get left behind.
1. Get trained as a coach from a recognized Christian Coach training program like http://www.lightuonline.com/
2. Join a group of highly motivated coaches, (Like ICCA) to learn about coaching and the basics of building a coaching business
3. Get credentialed as a Christian Coach from a recognized accreditation group like the International Board of Christian Coaches, http://iccaonline.net/credentialing/
Get started right now by joining Team ICCA at http://ICCAonline.net/member-benefits to receive a full year of benefits to equip and empower you as a Christian Coach! As a member you receive the following free annual benefits:
– Listed in the World’s largest directory of Christian Coaches
– 4 powerful editions of CCT
– the premier Magazine for Christian Coaching
– 4 tool building global webinars featuring the top Christian Coach speakers, authors and trainers
– 52 Audio MP3 audio Coaches Toolbox training segments sent directly to your phone or email
– 12 electronic newsletters of breaking trends, tools and techniques to expand your influence as a Christian Coach
– Over 1000 motivational quotes, stories, resources tools and trends sent via social media to you every single year… (no one sends you more!)
– Never having to feel like you are moving forward as a coach alone… because you will be part of a massive global movement to carry your coaching message forward with the largest team in the world.
– Discounts on additional training and resources to equip you as a Christian Coach with the latest techniques and more!
Why wait? Join ICCA today! www.ICCAonline.net/member-benefits
Has your ICCA membership lapsed? Don’t miss a single benefit to help you as a coach. Renew here today www.iccaonline.net/renew/
And remember to tweet that you are on the team, @CoachAlliance