Are you falling behind in your career?
Worse, are you in the high-risk age bracket of 55+ who are at the mercy of organizations who tend to force more experienced workers out because of their age? (Don’t believe this happens? Just ask your friends who were laid off or fired and now can’t find anyone to hire them).
Americans are living longer and also working longer than ever. American workers have fewer retirement savings to rely on as well, in fact, a survey from AARP revealed that half of the respondents between the ages of 50-64 are afraid they won’t have enough money for retirement. That’s why 7.2 million Americans over the age of 65 are still working full time jobs, a 67% increase over a decade ago according to AOL Jobs.
Sadly the official unemployment for Americans over the age of 55 is brutal, with over 1.4 million unemployed with fewer and fewer options. What would you do if you were fired? Do you have any employment options?
Leveraging your life experience for extra income as a trained Christian Coach could be your answer. Listen to what the media says about this new industry – “If you want to build your business and at the same time have a rewarding personal life, you call a coach.” – Denver Post
ICCA is the global leader in Christian Coaching with thousands of members who want to make a difference. Many of the thousands of new Coaches who joined ICCA are highly skilled, highly experienced and are now highly compensated as coaching experts. Are you in this new group? Are you ready to move forward in your career as a professional Coach? You can’t be fired, but you can stay fired with enthusiasm because of the value you will feel over waking up every day making a difference in people’s lives.
Here are the 3 things you need to have in place right now so you don’t get left behind.
1. Get trained as a coach from a recognized Christian Coach training program like http://www.lightuonline.com/
2. Join a group of highly motivated coaches, (Like ICCA) to learn about coaching and the basics of building a coaching business
3. Get credentialed as a Christian Coach from a recognized accreditation group like the International Board of Christian Coaches, http://iccaonline.net/credentialing/
Get started right now by joining Team ICCA at http://ICCAonline.net/member-benefits to receive a full year of benefits to equip and empower you as a Christian Coach! As a member you receive the following free annual benefits:
– Listed in the World’s largest directory of Christian Coaches
– 4 powerful editions of CCT
– the premier Magazine for Christian Coaching
– 4 tool building global webinars featuring the top Christian Coach speakers, authors and trainers
– 52 Audio MP3 audio Coaches Toolbox training segments sent directly to your phone or email
– 12 electronic newsletters of breaking trends, tools and techniques to expand your influence as a Christian Coach
– Over 1000 motivational quotes, stories, resources tools and trends sent via social media to you every single year… (no one sends you more!)
– Never having to feel like you are moving forward as a coach alone… because you will be part of a massive global movement to carry your coaching message forward with the largest team in the world.
– Discounts on additional training and resources to equip you as a Christian Coach with the latest techniques and more!
Why wait? Join ICCA today! www.ICCAonline.net/member-benefits
Has your ICCA membership lapsed? Don’t miss a single benefit to help you as a coach. Renew here today www.iccaonline.net/renew/
And remember to tweet that you are on the team so global coaches can connect with you – @CoachAlliance
About the author– Dwight Bain is Executive Director of the International Christian Coaching Association, an organization dedicated to helping Christian Coaches reach their professional goals. www.ICCAonline.net (Here he is huddling with some of the top Christian Coaches in the country, Shannon Etheridge, Tom and Pam Wolf and Sherry and Lindon Gareis). Bain is an author, Certified Life Coach, Nationally Certified Counselor and Family Law Mediator based in Orlando, FL where he lives with his wife and children. Follow him on Twitter @DwightBain